Join the Free Cell Phone and Minutes Program
About SafeLink Wireless
SafeLink Wireless is a program created by the TracFone Wireless cell phone service provider, which is in turn owned by the telecommunications giant, América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V., the fifth largest cell phone company in the world. TracFone has nearly 19 million subscribers in the United States. The SafeLink Wireless program was created by TracFone to provide free wireless service to the needy.
About the SafeLink Wireless free cell phone and minutes program
The SafeLink Wireless free cell phone and minutes program provides free cell phones and 250 free calling minutes a month to people that qualify for the program. If you are currently on a government aid program, such as food stamps or Medicaid, then you may qualify. This program is part of the U.S. government’s Lifeline support program, designed to provide basic services to families in need. The program is limited to one service per home.
If you qualify for this program, then you can get a cell phone and 250 calling minutes per month for nothing at all! This may be of vital importance to needy families that are having trouble making ends meet. Having a cell phone is really important for job searching and staying in touch with the world and this program is a great way to help people who can’t afford one.
How can you join the SafeLink Wireless free cell phone & minutes program?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a resident of the United States of America.
- You must be eligible for and currently receive benefits from a public assistance program like food stamps, Medicaid or the like.
- Go to the www.safelink.com website and enter your zip code into the required field, then click on the link marked, “Go.”
- If you have been referred to this service by a friend or have received a promo code, you can enter this information into the fields. If not, just click on the button marked, “Apply.”
- Enter your personal information into the required fields, then choose a phone plan. Finally enter the characters you see printed in the captcha box at the bottom of the page and continue with the process.
- Follow instructions to complete the application process.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your free cell phone and the phone plan that you have selected.
- For further information about eligibility and the SafeLink Wireless program, please refer to their terms and conditions webpage at: www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/terms_conditions.
If you are currently eligible and are receiving government assistance from a program like food stamps or Medicaid, then you really ought to sign up for the SafeLink Wireless program. You can get a cell phone and 250 minutes a month for free!