Take part in Ruby Tuesday survey
About Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday was founded in 1972 in Tennessee by five students. Currently it has more than 680 branches in 44 states of America as well as 13 foreign countries, which makes it a leading casual dining restaurant chain in America. Ruby Tuesday is most famous for its high-quality Handcrafted Burgers.
About Ruby Tuesday survey
Ruby Tuesday survey is organized in order to find out customers' dining experience at Ruby Tuesday restaurants. Anyone who visited the restaurant can take part in the survey with their access code. The company will improve its service based on customers' feedback.
After taking part in the survey, customers will be able to get a validation code to have $3 off their next dining at Ruby Tuesday. What's more, they may have a more enjoyable visit by telling Ruby Tuesday their thoughts, either praises or complaints.
How can you take part in Ruby Tuesday survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your 18-digit access code which can be found at the bottom of your dining receipt.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of Ruby Tuesday survey at: http://www.rubytuesday.com/survey, and choose the language (English or Spanish) you would like to take the survey. Then click "Continue".
- Enter your 18-digit access code, and click "Continue".
- Complete all the survey questions as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of Ruby Tuesday survey at: http://www.rubytuesday.com/faq/online-survey/.
If you recently visited Ruby Tuesday restaurant and want to share your dining experience with Ruby Tuesday staff, take part in Ruby Tuesday survey as soon as possible! You will be able to have $3 off your next dining at the restaurant!