Extend Your Royal Mail Redirection Service
About Royal Mail
Royal Mail, which is operated by Royal Mail Group Limited, is the government-owned postal service in UK. Responsible for universal mail collection and delivery in UK, it offers postal or parcel delivery and collecting services both in the United Kingdom and the other countries or districts in the world. With more than 14,000 post offices, it delivers about 80 million items every working day.
About Royal Mail Redirection Renewal
The Royal Mail now offers its Redirection Renewal service online. You may need to renew your Redirection if you have received a renewal letter from Royal Mail informing you that the Redirection order you set up is about to end, or something happens so that you will be away from the old address longer than expected, or you want items sent to the old address delivered to your current address.
You can renew your Redirection online at the website of Royal Mail. The Renewal can be set for one, three, six, or twelve months. To renew a Redirection, it may take no more than five working days. You will need your renewal letter which you have received from Royal Mail, as you need to provide your Redirection reference and PIN numbers, which are printed on the Renewal letter.
How can you renew Royal Mail Redirection?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have the Renewal letter from Royal Mail with you.
- Visit the website of Royal Mail Redirection Renewal at: http://www.royalmail.com/renewal.
- As required, enter your Renewal Pin and reference number, which can both be found in your Renewal letter, and click "Continue".
- Then you can select the period that you would like your renewal to be. The options include one, three, six, or twelve months and up to two years.
- When you have confirmed the address of your Redirection and the period of Renewal, click "Submit" to continue.
- You will be required to provide your email address, to which a confirmation email will be sent about the details of your Renewal.
- If you have any doubts or questions with this online Renewal service, you can get some help at: https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redirection
If you have received a Renewal letter telling you that the Redirection order you have set up is about to end, you can renew your Redirection at the website of Royal Mail. With the help of the internet, you can get the renewal done at home and extend your Redirection service for up to two years, with mails continuously sent to your old address.