Use Royal Mail Redirection
About the Royal Mail
The Royal Mail is the official postal service of the United Kingdom. With nearly 500 years of experience delivering the mail of its citizens, the Royal Mail is one of the oldest postal organizations in the world. It delivers over 80 million pieces of mail every working day.
About Royal Mail Redirection
Royal Mail Redirection is an inexpensive and convenient service provided by the Royal Mail that allows a customer to have his or her mail sent to a new address in the event that his or her mailing address changes. Requesting a Royal Mail redirection is a simple process that can be done online.
By creating a Royal Mail redirection, you may easily have your mail redirected to a new address, even if the new address of your home or business is temporary or even overseas. You can renew this redirection for a period of up to two years. The price of this service begins from only £40.85 for a full year.
How can you create a new Royal Mail Redirection?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- Go to the Royal Mail redirection website at: https://www.royalmail.com/redirection.
- Click on the button marked, "Redirect," under the section labeled, "Redirect your mail online."
- If you are a new user of the Royal Mail website, register your account by entering your name and address and then choosing a password. Indicate whether or not you would like to receive emailed information from the Royal Mail by ticking the box, then indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Finally, click on the button marked, "Register."
- Enter your mailing address information and then enter the new address to which you would like to have your mail redirected.
- Complete the Royal Mail redirection process as directed.
- For further information about Royal Mail redirection, please consult the Royal Mail redirection FAQ at: https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redirection
If you plan on moving, even if only temporarily or overseas, you can still receive your mail in a timely, efficient fashion by creating a redirection order with the Royal Mail. This service is inexpensive and easy to set up; the only thing can be done over the internet in just a few minutes.