Register In ReliaCard Mobile Banking Online
About US Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp is the parent corporation of U.S. Bank and the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. It operates 3,086 banking offices and 5,086 ATMs, providing its consumers, businesses and institutions with a series of systematic services including banking, insurance, trust and payment services products, etc.
About ReliaCard Mobile Banking
ReliaCard mobile banking provides its customers with the convenient services that are typically reserved to traditional banking customers, revolutionizing the way of account management of the cardholders. It will take you only several minutes to register in the website to enjoy the convenience it will bring.
Once you have enrolled in the ReliaCard mobile banking, you will find it so convenient for you to check and manage your account through your mobile phone. The US Bank allows the cardholders to check their balance, review transaction history, pay bills, view mini-statement, and other services. You can download the suitable applications to your phone in the iTunes store and Android Market. So that you can manage your ReliaCard account at any time when you have your mobile phone on your hand.
How Can You Register In ReliaCard Mobile Banking Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A mobile phone that get along with the services.
- Your card number.
- Go to the website of ReliaCard at http://www.reliacrad.com.
- Enter the last 10 digits of your card number in the required filed, and click on the black "Continue" button to continue.
- Click the "Mobile Banking" at the lower right of the screen.
- Complete the registration form as required, and you will be given the plan that best fits your mobile phone. Then follow the instructions to finish the registration.
- It you have trouble with registration, you can call 866-276-5114; and any further information, you can go to the FAQs website at https://www.consumermobileaccess.com/mobilehelp/help/MobileHelp.