Enroll to Manage Regions Online Banking Account
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation is a financial services provider based in the United States. It was founded in 1971 and now has over 1,700 locations, ranking as the 22nd largest bank in the U.S. The company provides retail and commercial banking, trust, securities brokerage , mortgage and insurance products and services.
About Regions Online Banking
Regions provide convenient online banking service for their customers. Regions customers can enroll for online banking to check their account balances, pay bills, transfer funds and use other online account management methods. It just takes a few minutes to complete the enrollment process.
By enrolling for Regions Online Banking, you can use convenience online services to manage your Regions account. It is very convenient and easy to use. What is more, the enrollment process is simple, easy and fast.
How can you enroll for Regions Online Banking to manage your Regions account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Regions customer.
- You need to have your social security number handy.
- Go to the website of Regions Financial Corporate at www.regions.com and then click on the link marked “Enroll for Online Banking”.
- Click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Choose your account type.
- Enter your social security number into the required box, choose a method to verify your account, click on the link marked “view and accept ” below the consent for electronic communications & disclosure and terms and conditions, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Regions Online Banking FAQ page at http://www.regions.com/FAQ/regionsnet_overview.rf.
The Regions Financial Corporation provides financial services to individuals and businesses. It also provides convenient online banking service for their customers.