Register for RCI to Book a Terrific Vacation Online
Established in 1974, RCI, formerly known as Resort Condominiums International, bills itself as the largest timeshare exchange network in the world. In 100 different countries around the world, RCI has over 4,700 resorts in which its members can enjoy their holidays. They currently have about 3.6 millions members. Members can choose from one of two types of annual membership, one based on points, the other on weeks.
About registering for RCI to book online
RCI provides a service to its members that allows them to register their accounts at the RCI website and then book their vacations online. Members register by providing their RCI membership information, after which they can then browse through available resort rooms and then book rooms online. Registration can be done entirely online and is simple to do. The whole process only takes a few minutes to complete
The major benefit of registering your membership at the RCI website is that it makes it a lot easier for you, as a member, to find out what resorts and rooms are available and then plan your next trip. The online resort directory is easy to browse through and booking is very simple.
How can you register for RCI to book online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have an RCI membership and have your account information handy.
- Go to the RCI website at: www.rci.com and click on the button marked, “Register Now,” in the box at the lower left hand side of the page labeled, “RCI Member Sign In.”
- If you are a Weeks member, click on the button marked, “Weeks Members.” Otherwise, click on the button marked, “Points Members.”
- Enter your Member ID, Last Name, Email and Country of Residence into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Enter your profile information as directed and then continue with the registration process.
- Read and accept the membership terms and conditions and complete the registration process.
- Once you are registered, sign into your account and book your next vacation.
- If you have any questions about using the RCI website or about your account, please refer the help page at: www.rci.com/RCI/prelogin/answerPlace.do.
If you are an RCI member, why not register your membership at the RCI website? It makes it a lot easier for you to search through the resort directory and book your next RCI vacation.