Purchase Installation Service
Walmart is a multinational corporation based in the United States that operates a chain of department stores and warehouse stores around the world. It is the world’s 18th largest corporation and the world’s largest retailer and private employer. Walmart has about 8,500 stores in 15 different countries.
About purchasing installation service from Walmart
Installation service is a service offered by Walmart to customers of large home appliances, such as furniture, televisions, home theaters and wireless networks. Walmart will send out skilled technicians to deliver, assemble and install the product at the home of the purchaser.
By purchasing installation service from Walmart, you can save yourself all the hassle of carting your new flat screen television or home theater equipment back home and then trying to figure how to install it without breaking the thing. The technicians who manage the installation will take full responsibility in ensuring that your product will be installed and set up correctly in your home.
How can you purchase installation service from Walmart?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have recently purchased a Walmart product for which installation service is offered.
- You must be living in the United States of America and be advised that coverage is limited in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Go to the Walmart installation service website at: www.productassist.com/walmart.
- Click on the button marked, “Installation Service.”
- Click on the button marked “Services Available.”
- Review the list of services available and find the one that is appropriate for your product, then click on the link for that service.
- Read through the description of the service and then, if you want to purchase it, click on the button marked, “Schedule.”
- Enter your personal information and then click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- Complete the scheduling process by deciding what day and time you would like to have your new product delivered and installed.
- If you have any further questions about the Walmart installation service, please refer to the FAQ at: walmart.newcorpinstalls.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo.
If you have just bought a fancy new flat screen TV or home theater system for yourself, but you’re not entirely sure how to set it up when you get home, why not purchase installation service from Walmart? They will send out technicians to make sure the job is done right.