Take Part in Prezzo Guest Survey
Prezzo is a chain of restaurants which is based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2000 and now it operates several casual dining brands, including Chimichanga, Immo, Prezzo and The Ultimate Burger. It owns over 150 restaurants throughout the UK.
About Prezzo Guest Survey
The Prezzo Guest Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by Prezzo to measure how their customers feel about their products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online and it takes only a few minutes.
By taking part in the Prezzo Guest Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about a Prezzo restaurant at which you have dined. What is more, after completing the survey, you can enter a sweepstakes to win a prize for £250 in High Street Vouchers.
How can you take part in Prezzo Guest Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have recently dined at a Prezzo restaurant and still have the receipt.
- Go to thePrezzo Guest Survey website at http://www.prezzofeedback.co.uk/.
- Enter your 15-digit survey entry code which you can find on your receipt into the required box, select the time of your visit, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Answer the survey questions and then you can enter the sweepstakes to win a prize.
- For more information about the sweepstakes and prize, you can go to http://www.prezzofeedback.co.uk/terms.
The Prezzo Guest Survey is an online survey which only takes a few minutes to finish. If you really like dinning here, you should let them know what you really want to help them improve and then you can get better products and services.