a Premium Credit agreement
About Premium Credit
Premium Credit is the No. 1 Insurance Premium Company in the UK and Ireland providing businesses and individuals with financing to pay their insurance premiums. Customers then repay these loans to Premium Credit in regular installments.
About My Premium Credit
My Premium Credit is the online service system of Premium Credit which allows Premium Credit customers to manage their account over the internet and save themselves time and paperwork. My Premium Credit is a service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By registering for a new Premium Credit online account, you can manage your account, including manage your Premium Credit agreement, sign your credit agreement online, view your correspondence, update your account details and preferences and more. You can access these services whenever and wherever you want and the registration process is easy and quick.
How can you register for a new account to manage a Premium Credit agreement?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Premium Credit customer.
- Go to the My Premium Credit website at https://www.mypremiumcredit.com/AccountPublic/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f%3fAspxAutoDetectCookieSupport%3d1&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and click on the button marked "Register".
- Enter your 10-character credit agreement reference, which you can find from any of your correspondence from Premium Credit, into the required box.
- Enter the text you see on the screen into the required box and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow instructions to finish the registration process and then you can manage your Premium Credit agreement.
- For more information about Premium Credit, you can go to https://www.mypremiumcredit.com/AboutPremiumCredit.
If you are a customer of Premium Credit, you ought to consider registering for a new account to manage your Premium Credit agreement. It can really help you save some time and better manage your account.