Subscribe to P&O Cruises eDeals Online
About P&O Cruises Australia
P&O Cruises is a cruise line which is based at Carnival House in England and operated by Carnival UK. It was founded in 1837 and it is the oldest cruise line in the world. P&O Cruises operated the world’s first passenger ships in the early 19th century and now it operates seven cruise ships with a total passenger capacity of 14,970, accounting for a 5% market share of all cruise lines in the world. P&O Cruises Australia is the sister company of P&O Cruises and it currently operates four ships which sail from various ports in Australia and New Zealand.
About P&O Cruises eDeals
P&O Cruises offers eDeals for their subscribed customers which will provides information about some cruise packages, last minute cruises as well as the latest news through email.
By subscribing to P&O Cruises eDeals, you can receive emails about special offers, discounts and the latest cruise lines that P&O Cruises offers. Subscription sign-up is conducted online at P&O Cruises Australia’s website. It is easy, fast and secure to subscribe the eDeals.
How to subscribe to P&O Cruises eDeals?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- You need to have a valid post code of Australia or New Zealand.
- Go to P&O Cruises website at www.pocruises.com.au.
- Find the “Sign up for eDeals” sign in the middle of the website, enter your email address into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Sign Up”.
- Enter your personal information such as name and post code and so on into the required boxes, or choose answers for the questions by click the corresponding button, and then click on the button marked “Subscribe”.
- Follow instructions to complete the subscription process.
If you are interested in a cruise holiday, you can go to P&O Cruises’ website to sign up for its eDeals to receive their newsletters.