Set up Your Access to PNC Online Banking
About PNC Bank
PNC Bank is a subsidiary of the PNC Financial Service Group. It is based in the United States and now it has over 2,500 branches in over 20 states in the U.S. It offers financial services to both individuals and businesses. PNC owns about 35% of publicly traded fund manager BlackRock, which specializes in fixed-income products. PNC Bank and BlackRock use the same typeface in their company logo.
About PNC Online Banking
PNC Bank provides online banking service to their customers. PNC Bank customers can enroll PNC Online Banking with their social security number, PNC Bank Visa check card PIN and PNC account number. It takes about 3 to 5 minutes to complete a few steps for enrollment.
By setting up your access to PNC Online Banking, you can access to account balance and transactions anytime and anywhere. You can pay your bills online, check 72 months of online statements, receive account, card and security alters via email and text messages, transfer funds between your eligible PNC accounts, and send money to friends and family with just their email address or mobile number. It is secure, simple and convenient.
How can you set up your access to PNC Online Banking?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your social security number handy.
- You need to have your PNC Bank Visa Check Card PIN and your PNC account number handy.
- Go to the website of PNC Bank at www.pncbank.com and then click on the link marked “New to Online Banking? Get Started Now!”.
- Click on the button marked “Get Started”.
- Enter your social security number, PNC Visa Check Card PIN, and your PNC account number into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to create sign-on credentials, customize security and so on to complete the setting up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the PNC Online Banking FAQ page at https://www-rdc.onlinebanking.pnc.com/UserGuide/faq/faq_toc.html.
PNC Online Banking is a much easier, faster and more convenient way to get access to your PNC Bank account and manage your account. You should try it.