Take Part In The McDonald's Game Time Gold To Win $500,000 Or A TripTo Super Bowl 50
McDonald’s is one of the world's largest fast food restaurant chain, headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. It was founded in 1940 in San Bernardino, California. McDonald’s main products are fast food, such as hamburgers, fried chickens and French fries.
About McDonald’s Game Time Gold
McDonald’s Game Time Gold is an online activity that the Company will provide their customers with prize or gifts. It includes two parts, In-Store Game and a sweepstakes. In-Store requires the participants to find the top of the Game Piece and then peel off. Sweepstakes requires the participants to enter 10-digit Code that from a Game Piece with an NFL team helmet at the Website (PlayatMcD.com).
Upon completion of the survey, you could win $500,000 or a Trip to Super Bowl 50.
How Can You Take Part In The McDonald’s Game Time Gold To Win $500,000 Or A TripTo Super Bowl 50?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- The top of the Game Piece or a Game Piece with an NFL team helmet.
- Go to KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: https://www.playatmcd.com/.
- Enter your phone number, and click the red "Submit" to begin.
- Enter your code which appears below NFL helmet on select Game Pieces.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- If there is anything you want to know about the sweepstakes, please visit: http://www.playatmcd.com/en-us/Rules.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Help website at: http://www.playatmcd.com/en-us/Help.