Check the balance of Your Pizza Hut Gift Card
About the Pizza Hut Gift Card
The Pizza Hut Card is a convenient way to pay for your favorite pizzas, pastas, wings and more. And actually it can be a gift, too. You can buy it for your family and friends, or simply for yourself. With a Pizza Hut Gift Card, you could check the balance of your card, and no dormancy fees will be charged even if the Gift Card states otherwise, which surely brings much convenience to your life.
Getting a Pizza Hut Gift Card means a lot of convenience: it can be shipped to your recipient, available in increments of $5 to $100 and its Shipping charges apply. More importantly, you can have a much easier way to manage your Gift Card, since it's simple for you to check your balance. As long as you are with a computer, no more walking a long way, no more waiting for a long queue, and just by some clicks on your mouse, you are managing your card all the time.
How can you check the balance of your Pizza Hut Gift Card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Pizza Hut Gift Card.
- Go to the Pizza Hut Gift Card website at: https://quikorder.pizzahut.com/phorders3/web/web.php?page=giftcardlanding, and click on the button marked "Check Balance".
- Enter your card number and pin that you can find at the back of your Gift Card into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “CHECK MY BALANCE.”
- For further information, refer to the Pizza Hut Gift Card+B17 FAQ at: http://www.pizzahut.com/faq.html#giftCardsTab.
With your Pizza Hut Gift Card's balance checking online, you will find it simple to manage your card, aware of all the conditions about it. Therefore, it cannot be any easy for you to check your balance, so just have a try now!