File A Claim For Your Device With The Help Of Asurion's Online Resource Center
Based in the United States, Asurion is the world’s largest cell phone and mobile device insurance provider. They also offer data back-up services for customers of certain wireless providers. Over the past decade, Asurion has opened up regional offices in countries around the world including Canada, Korea, Japan, Singapore as well as in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
About Asurion’s Online Resource Center
If you have bought mobile device insurance or data back-up service through Asurion, they have created the Online Management Center as an easy-to-use online site that allows you to conveniently file a claim if your device has been lost, broken, or stolen. The interface is simple and the process is quick.
By filing a claim online with Asurion’s Online Resource Center, you get the convenience of using the internet with the speed and efficiency of Asurion service. Most claims only take about 10 minutes to process, and the center is open 24 hours a day. Once your claim is accepted, your replacement will be rushed to you right away.
How Can You File A Claim At Asurion's Online Resource Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You must have a device with internet access.
- You must have an account with Asurion.
- Go to Asurion’s Online Research Center website at: www.phoneclaim.com.
- Select your provider first to proceed. Take T-mobile for example.
- Click on the green button marked, "File A Claim" in the middle of the page.
- Enter the general information needed such as Wireless Number, your name, Carrier. Click on the blue "Continue" button to continue.
- File your claim by explaining what happened to your phone or device.
- Complete the filing process and, if your claim is accepted, your phone should reach you in 1-2 working days.
- For further information about Asurion service, visit their general information website at: http://www.asurion.com/web/asurion/handset-protection.