Take Part in PetSmart Grooming Survey
PetSmart is a chain of retailers which operates in the United States and Canada to sell specialty pet supplies and services. It was founded in 1986 and now it has over 1,000 locations providing products including pet supplies, grooming, training, PetHotel, and Doggie Day Camp and so on.
About PetSmart Grooming Survey
The PetSmart Grooming Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by PetSmart to measure how their customers feel about the services and products they offer. The survey is conducted online and it takes only a few minutes.
By taking part in the PetSmart Grooming survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the services and products you have received from a PetSmart location. It is easy, fast and convenient.
How can you take part in the PetSmart Grooming survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have shopped at a PetSmart store and still have the receipt.
- Go to the PetSmart Grooming survey website at https://www.petsmartgroomingsurvey.com/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.
- Enter your 16-digit pin number which you can find on your receipt into the required box, choose the website address that is printed on the receipt you received, and then click on the button marked “Start”.
- Answer questions and follow instructions to complete the survey.
- If you want to know more about PetSmart and their products and services, you can go to their home page at http://www.petsmart.com/.
PetSmart values your opinion, so they have created the PetSmart Grooming survey. If you have recently shopped at a PetSmart store, why not take the survey to express your comments?