Play Games at Public Broadcasting Service Kids
About the Public Broadcasting Service
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is a non-profit public broadcasting television network which is based in the United States. It has 345 member TV stations which hold collective ownership of the service. PBS was founded in 1970 and is now the most prominent provider of television programming to U.S. public television stations, distributing series programs such as the PBS NewsHour.
About Public Broadcasting Service Kids
Public Broadcasting Service Kids is the division of PBS which takes charge of games and videos created for kids. It provides many videos and games for educational purposes and it also offers music as well.
By playing games at the Public Broadcasting Service Kids, you can get access to reading games, letter games, number games, science games, literacy games, spelling games, and vocabulary games and so on. It is completely free and it is simple and easy to get access to.
How to play games at Public Broadcasting Service Kids?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the website of the Public Broadcasting Service Kids at www.pbskids.com and then click on the button marked “GAMES”.
- Select the type of game that you want to play. For example, choose number games from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the game that you want to play. For example, click on the game marked “Bring It!”.
- Follow instructions to play the game that you select.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://pbskids.org/help/faq.html.
There are many interesting and educational games at the Public Broadcasting Service Kids. Let your kids play games and get educated at the same time. It is fun!