Sign Up For Patient Access To Manage Your Own Healthcare Online
About Patient UK
Patient UK, known as "gateway to some of the most reliable online health resources", is an online platform presenting professional health and medical related information provided by qualified medical practitioners with several years of experience in medical fields.
About Signing Up For Patient Access
Jointing with computer system supplier EMIS, Patient UK is offering online services via surgery computer system EMIS Access which will facilitate the process of booking appointments and ordering repeat prescriptions. To create an account and register for EMIS Access, you need to attend the surgery personally, confirm your identity, and receive a registration form which provides you with all the information you need to register.
With secure and personalized EMIS Access, Patients across the country are now able to have 24/7 real time safe and convenient access to manage their GP's appointment through internet. When ordering a repeat prescription, the system will get the medication sorted and patients can order those they are running short of, the prescription are still signed off by doctors.
How To Sign Up For Patient Access To Manage Your Own Healthcare Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A Registration Letter.
- Go to the Patient website at: http://patient.info/surgery.
- Click on the link marked "Register here and enter the details" if you have a letter from your practice.
- Check "Yes" if you have received a registration letter from your practice.
- Enter the details printed on your registration letter as required, and click on the "Next" button to continue.
- Fill out the textboxes in the "Screen 1" section with information on the registration letter to begin creating your account and then click on the button marked "Submit".
- Follow instructions to complete the rest steps of the registration process.
- Once your account is set up then you are ready to book GP appointments or order repeat medications.
- For further information, refer to the emisaccess FAQ at: http://www.emisaccess.co.uk/signin_help.aspx.