Register Orange Mobile to Get Credit
Founded in 1994, Orange(UK) is a internet service provider and mobile network operator in UK. It was purchased by France Télécom in 2000, since when it has formed a joint venture named Everything Everywhere in merging with Deutsche Telekom's T Mobile UK. Since 2008, “I am”, which is shortened from “I am who I am because of everyone”, is used as its main slogan.
About Orange Pay-as-you-go Mobile
For the mobile phone service, Orange(UK) is currently offering two packages, pay as you go and pay monthly service plans. As a prepaid plan, users of pay as you go mobile can top up their mobile phone with a swipe card, a voucher bought, a credit or debit card or on the internet.
For the pay-as-you-go plans, customers can select a phone they like and purchase it from Orange. Once the phone is received, they need to register with Orange to activate their new mobile phone with the SIM card. When the registration is done, a 5 or ten pound credit is added to your Orange mobile account automatically, which will help you get started right away.
How can you register with Orange to get credit?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have received your new pay-as-you-go mobile phone from Orange with your SIM card.
- Visit the website of Mobile Registration at: http://www.orange.co.uk/getmycredit.
- Click the orange button saying “get started”.
- In the new page, enter your Orange phone number, your SIM number and your IMEI number, which can all be found on the box of the mobile or on the mobile itself. Then click “Next”.
- Then you will receive a text message from Orange with a code, which you need to enter in the box to finish your registration.
- By clicking “finish”, your registration with Orange is done, and will will get your credit from Orange.
- If you still have any doubts, get help from Orange at: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal.
Just received your new pay-as-you-go mobile from Orange? Pick up your new mobile and SIM card, enter the details of your mobile and your SIM card to register with Orange as activation of your Orange mobile. When the registration is done, you will get credits from Orange for totally free.