Join Oprah.com to Use all their New Community Features
About Harpo Productions and Oprah.com
Harpo Productions is an incorporated multimedia production company which is based in the United States. It was founded by Oprah Winfrey in 1986 and the name “Harpo” is “Oprah” spelled backwards. The company includes Harpo Films, Harpo Radio, Harpo Print, Harpo Studios, and OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Oprah.com was created by Oprah Winfrey’s company to provide resources and interactive content relating to her shows, magazines, book clubs and public charity work.
About Joining Oprah.com
Oprah.com is like a big community for sharing resources about Oprah Winfrey and her media work. It has more than 70 million page views and more than 6 million users on average per month and receives about 20,000 emails each week. People can join Oprah.com to participate in some interesting discussions, chat with one another and participate in some activities online and so on.
By joining Oprah.com, you can use all their new community features, keep track of the latest events, participate in the hottest discussions and attend public charity events and so on. Besides, joining Oprah.com is simple, easy and fast.
How can you join Oprah.com and start using all their new community features?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Oprah.com at www.oprah.com and then click on the button marked “Join Now!”.
- Enter your email address into the required box, create a username for your account, enter your first name and last name into the required boxes, create a password for your account and confirm it, and choose your date of birth from the drop-down menus.
- Tick the box to indicate that you would like to receive a free trial issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, tick the other box to indicate that you agree to Oprah.com’s Terms and Conditions, and then click on the button marked “JOIN NOW”.
- Follow instructions to complete the joining process.
Oprah Winfrey is a famous for her talk show and the way her business has expanded to include film, radio, television, magazines and so on. She is very popular in the United States and Oprah.com is a great resource for information related to Oprah. If you are interested in Oprah, you must not miss this site.