Take Part in Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey
Rona is a distributor and retailer of hardware, home improvement and gardening products which is based in Canada. It was founded in 1939 and now operates a network of about 700 stores as the leading distributor and retailer in its market. Rona holds a 25% share of its market nationwide.
About the Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey
The Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey is a survey created by Rona to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online and it is open to all adult Canadian Rona customers. Participants will have a chance to enter a sweepstakes to win a $1,000 Rona gift card after completing the survey.
By taking part in the Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about Rona products and services. What is more, you can enter a sweepstakes to get a chance to win a $1,000 Rona gift card.
How to take part in the Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal adult resident of Canada.
- You need to have recently shopped at Rona and still have the receipt.
- Go to the website of the Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey at www.opinion.rona.ca.
- Choose the language in which you wish to take the survey. Take English as an example. Click on the button marked “English”.
- Enter the access code which is located at the bottom of your bill into the required box and then click on the button marked “Enter Survey”.
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to complete the survey.
- For the official rules of the sweepstakes, you can go to https://ofsys.com/T/OFSYS/H/317221/dNDvyQ/RulesandRegulationsEN.pdf.
By participating in the Rona Customers Satisfaction Survey, you might win a $1,000 Rona gift card. It is worth trying.