Earn a Degree Online with Everest University
About Everest University
Everest University, located in the United States, is part of the Everest family of schools. The other two parts are Everest Colleges and Everest Institutes. Everest University offers career orientated programs and courses for students and professionals. In addition, the study programs cover a wide range, including accounting, applied management, business, computer information science, criminal justice, homeland security, etc. Now, it operates over 100 campuses throughout the United States and America, making it one of North America’s largest for-profit education companies.
About Online Degree with Everest University
Everest University offers practical, career-oriented online degree programs and courses for students who cannot join the colleges regularly. Instead of visiting any college or workshop, you just need to spend some time in front of your computer to earn Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. In addition, the online degree programs offered are various and the most famous include health, computer, medicine, food and mass communication.
The online programs offer great flexibility and convenience for the students who want to learn but cannot join schools regularly for some reason. The lectures of Everest University online courses are delivered online, so you can take them at your convenience. Furthermore, the courses offered by the Everest University are quite cheap. Everyone can participate in the degree programs easily.
How To Earn Degree Online With Everest University?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A United States citizenship.
- A secondary education certificate from a reputed institute.
- Go to the website of Everest University online degree programs at: http://www.everestonline.edu/online-degrees
- Click on the link “Apply Now” at the upper right part of the page.
- Enter your personal information including your name, address, city, state, contact number, etc. as instructed into the required field and view the list of programs offered to select courses you want to attend and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Click the link “Click to call” at the lower right part of the page to conduct a telephone interview and answer the questions of coordinator and then fill online application form.
- Send your application to university and wait for the response.
- If you have more questions, you can visit the website at http://www.everestonline.edu/faq/index/.
It is quite easy and convenient to earn online degree with Everest University. You can choose your desired courses and attend all the lectures online at your convenience.