Participate in Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps contest
About Omaha World Herald
Omaha World Herald is a daily newspaper founded in 1885 by Gilbert M. Hitchcock. The headhunters locate at 1314 Douglas Street, Omaha, Nebraska, U.S. And their newspaper has highest penetration rate. Its official website is Omaha.com. The website has more than 300 thousands registered users. The World Herald also won Pulitzer Prizes three times, including 1943 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.
About Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps contest
Travel Snaps contest actually is a photo show organized by Omaha World-Herald. When you are taking a trip this summer, you have to take some interesting photos. If you happen to have a copy of the Omaha World-Herald in hand, please ask your companies to take a photo with it. Then you submit that photo to share your happy time.
It is fun and free for participant the Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps contest. And what you did may inspire other people enjoy their life.
How to participate in Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps contest?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A membership of Omaha World-Herald.
- Go to the website at http://www.omaha.com/. Click Contests in the black framework, which is really small, please be patient.
- Then you will see the page full of different contest, find “Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps” at the bottom of the page. Click it.
- After you read them and accept requirements, you can start to submit the photos. Click the photo with subtitle said “Submit your photos!”
- You will see a web sheet ask for your personal information and you photo. Don’t leave any blank with red star and try to finish all of them. Highlight of your trip may increase your probability of final victory.
- Click Submit when you are done. An employee may contact you for verification.
Participating this Omaha World-Herald Travel Snaps contest brings a lot of fun, and you can also vote some other’s photo if you like.