Access to OfficeMax Protection Plan
OfficeMax is an American company retailing office supplies with its headquarter in Naperville, Illinois. Founded in 1988, besides office supplies sales, OfficeMax also provide business-to-business office products solutions. It devotes a lot efforts to environment protection, as it has been running ink recycling programs, and carries trash and recycling cans.
About OfficeMax protection plan
OfficeMax protection plan is the service provided by OfficeMax to its customers. Registered customers within the protection plan can be provided coverage beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. If you have bought some products by OfficeMax, you can register the products at the website of OfficeMax to sign up for the protection plan.
Registered customers within the OfficeMax protection plan can get access to a range of money and time saving solutions to troubleshoot product problems and protect customer rights. With the extended coverage beyond the manufacturer’s warranty, customers also can access to technical support any time they need and get their product problems solved in time.
How can you register and manage an OfficeMax protection plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to provide a valid email address.
- Visit the website of OfficeMax protection plan at http://www.officemax.com/warranty.
- Click the link “Register and Manage Your Warranty”.
- In the new page, click “Create an Account” in the upper-right corner of the webpage.
- As required, enter your personal information, including your first and last names, Zip Code, and telephone number, and click “Continue”.
- In the next page, click “Register a New Product”.
- Enter the details of the product you have bought from OfficeMax to complete your registration, and then you can login your OfficeMax protection plan and manage your account.
With products purchased from OfficeMax, you are invited to register your OfficeMax protection plan at the website of OfficeMax, and manage your protection plan whenever you like.