Subscribe to NY Times Home Delivery to Save Money
About the New York Times
With a history of more than 160 years, The New York Times Company is a leading global, multimedia news and information company. Under the principle of embracing diversity and inclusion, the Times seeks to attract, develop and retain people from a rich variety of experiences, ethnic backgrounds and cultures, making it as a global trusted brand, committed to quality news, information and entertainment in the U.S. and around the world. The Times' core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news, information and entertainment, with the reputation of wining 108 Pulitzer Prizes and Citations, which is far more than any other newspaper in the world.
About the New York Times Home Delivery
The New York Times is available for home delivery in the New York metropolitan area and in most major markets across the U.S. It is also available through mail subscription in any location serviced by the United States Postal Service. The Times provides many types of home dilivery, including daily delivery, the weekender, Saturday-Sunday and weekday, and each customer can choose the one according to his preference. After all, it is very simple and convenient to subscribe to New York Times home delivery.
If you subscribe to New York Times home delivery, you can get a 50% off the regular subscription rate, at the same time, the Times offers you free digital access to NYTimes.com and the NYTimes smartphones and tablet apps, which is surely at your convenience. All you need to do is to complete a few simple steps to subscribe to it and then just wait to enjoy all services it provides.
How Can You Subscribe to New York Times Home Delivery?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to live in an area which the Times home delivery has covered.
- You need to have an email address.
- Go to the New York Times home delivery website at: https://www.nytimesathome.com/hd/205?SPTR_ID=hdNYT&MediaCode=W31AK&CMP=378R8
- Check your availability for home delivery by entering your ZIP code in your area and then click on the button marked “Go”.
- Select the new subscription that’s best for you which includes daily delivery, the weekender, Saturday-Sunday and weekday.
- Fill the delivery information concerning your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Finish the billing information whether you prefer to pay the bill by credit card or by mail and click on the button marked “COMPLETE ORDER”.
- For further information, refer to the New York Times home delivery FAQs at: http://homedelivery.nytimes.com/HDS/redirectFAQ.do?mode=FAQ.
Want to get the updated news of the world regularly? Thus subscribing to New York Times home delivery must be the best choice for you. What's more, sign up now and you can enjoy a 50% off the regular subscription rate with free digital access to NYTimes.com and the NYTimes smartphones and tablet apps.