Purchase a Customized NIKEiD at Nike's Official Website
About Nike, Inc
Nike, Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of athletic shoes, apparel and other sports equipment based near Beaverton, Oregon in the United States. It was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. On May 30, 1978 it officially became Nike, which means the Greek goddess of victory. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name around the world.
NIKEiD is a program launched by Nike, Inc. in 1999. It allows customers to choose, design and purchase their own Nike footwear, apparel and other sports equipment. Customers can make a range of design decisions at the NIKEid website, such as setting unique color patterns, designs and sizes. They even can add printed text on the shoes to make it more personalized. Customers are able to share their designs with others and 90% of NIKEiD customers can receive their products within two weeks after submitting their design. Some customer-designed products are also available for purchase online.
Through NIKEiD, you can design you own perfect Nikes with your imagination and creativity. You can get specialized shoes for unique foot sizes. You also can choose the shoe according to what type of sport you will be playing and where you will be playing it. In addition, customized Nike shoes come in countless color variations and can be personalized with a printed text you’d like to add.
How to purchase a customized NIKEiD online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A credit card that can make payments online.
- Go to the website of Nike at www.nike.com and choose your native language and country.
- Click on the link “Customize” under the section “Shop”.
- Select the type of shoes you’d like to make by fit or by what you will use them for and then click on it.
- Click on the “Start blank” option into the design page and then select the materials and colors you want for the shoe. You can try out different colors and go back if you want to change something you already selected.
- Enter your name, favorite quote or saying to the shoe’s tongue or outer sole areas and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the customization.
- Click “Size” to select the size of your shoe, your gender and the quantity you want.
- Click “Save” to name your shoe design and click “Add to Locker”.
- Click "Add to cart" and enter your debit or credit card information to purchase your shoe.
- If you have more questions, please refer to the website at http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/list.
It is quite convenient to customize Nike shoes with your imagination and creativity and it is also funny and interesting to design your own shoes. It is a quite different experience. Why not go to the website to design your own shoes now?