Sign up for NFL Vault Online to Access Games You Desire
National Hockey League (NHL) is a not-for-profit association founded in 1917. It is responsible for organizing professional ice hockey league. The league consists of 30 franchised member clubs, including 7 in Canada and 23 in US. NHL has a high reputation among the professional ice hockey leagues in the world.
About NHL Vault
NHL Vault is a digital archive which provides users with classic games, condensed games, and 4-year game archive on the internet. It offers historic hockey moments of the 1960s through 2010, exciting moments of last night's games and full length replays of all games since the 2007-2008 season. It costs $4.95 US dollars a month.
Once finished the registration for the NHL Vault, you will have access to all games you would like to watch, be it in 1960s or held recently. The procedure of registration is very simple and convenient. It only takes you a few minutes and several steps. The cost is negligible compared to the abundant exciting games it provides.
How can you sign up for NHL Vault online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A credit card available and relevant personal information for registration.
- Go to the website at: www.nhl.com.
- Put the mouse on the button marked "Sign Up" on the left top of the web page without clicking it.
- Click the button marked "NHL Vault" in the drop-down list.
- Enter your user name, password, email and other required information into the required fields, click "Terms & Conditions" and then click on the button marked, “Purchase.”
- For further information, refer to the NHL Gamecenter Live FAQ at: https://neulion.hs.llnwd.net/e1/nhl/player/nhlgc2/help.htm.
If you are a fan of NHL, if you enjoy watching classic or latest games from time to time, there is no way should you miss the chance to sign up for NHL Vault. The historic hockey moments, last night's game highlights and 4-year game in full length are all available to you. All you need is to pay $4.95 per month.