Manage Your Commonwealth Bank NetBank Account
About the Commonwealth Bank
First established by the Australian government as a government bank in 1911, and fully privatized to be a public company in 1996, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a multinational bank whose business covers New Zealand, Fiji, Asia, USA and the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Sydney, it now has over 45,000 full-time employees and offers a variety of financial services.
About the Commonwealth Bank NetBank
First established in 1996, the Commonwealth Bank NetBank is now one of the leading internet banks. The Commonwealth Bank built its NetBank to provide its many customers with a much safer and more convenient way to manage their bank account. Being a Commonwealth Bank personal customer, you have access to your account management, including paying bills, transferring money, checking financial records and so forth.
It is more than safe to manage your Commonwealth Bank account through the NetBank. With a computer and the internet, you can have easy access to your online account at any time, any where, and then enjoy a series of high quality services provided. The Commonwealth Bank NetBank provides you the safest guard to you account, so you don't need to worry about security. What's more, teenagers under 16 can get help in managing their own savings online.
How can you register for Commonwealth Bank NetBank?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Commonwealth Bank card.
- Your PIN and telephone banking password.
- Go to the website of Commonwealth Bank NetBank at www.netbank.com.au.
- Click the yellow button marked "REGISTER ONLINE NOW".
- Enter your Commonwealth Card information, and then click “NEXT.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish registration.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ center at http://www.commbank.com.au/help/faq/accounts/default.aspx#applicationFAQs.
If you are a Commonwealth Bank customer, then it's the best choice that you register for Commonwealth Bank NetBank. The registration is simple and easy, which takes you approximately 5 minutes. Once you have an online account, you can enjoy very convenient and the safest management of your Bank account. Check your balance, pay your bill, view your Commonwealth Awards and a lot more. The Commonwealth Bank NetBank provides the best service!