Sign Up For NaviNet To Manage Your Healthcare
About the NaviNet
Navinet is the largest American real-time healthcare communications network and technology company, which offering integrated healthcare management service for its users, including provider and physician solutions, health plans and more. Aetna, the American leading health insurance company, uses NaviNet as its secure portal.
About the NaviNet Online Portal
NaviNet free online portal links providers with health plans. For first time users, you need to go to NaviNet website to sign up first. Once you login to your account, you can review real-time patient information from several different health plans. You can not only check eligibility, benefits and claims status, but can also receive clinical alerts and clinical summaries through this portal. For detailed information, please refer to the NaviNet User Guide at: http://www.selecthealthofsc.com/firstchoice/pdf/provider/secure/navinet/navinet-manual.pdf.
Using the NaviNet Online Portal is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for providers to manage the care of your patients. The service is online and is completely not-for-profit. NaviNet helps providers built better communications and deliver high quality care.
How to sign up for NaviNet?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your 9 digit Tax ID, your office contact details and your personal details including a valid email address.
- If you want to have your NaviNet account become active immediately, you'd better have submitted your claims to Aetna.
- Go to the Navinet website at: http://www.navinet.net, and click on "Sign Up for NaviNet" link on lower left corner or "Sign Up" link on upper right corner of the page.
- Read registration introductions, and click "next" to start registration process.
- Provide your 9 digit Tax ID, your office contact details as well as your personal contact details with a valid email address.
- Follow instructions to identify your office in NaviNet, select health plans and other services you want to have.
- Provide information from your Aetna claim for office verification to complete the registration process.
- For further information, refer to the Navinet FAQ at: http://www.navinet.net/navinet-faq.
If you want to build real-time healthcare communications network and get integrated healthcare management, go to NaviNet website and sign up for NaviNet. And, it’s free!