Sign up for National Geographic Newsletters
About National Geographic
National Geographic, formally known as the National Geographic Society, is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational institutions in the world. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States and was formed in 1888, with over 8.5 million memberships currently held. The motto of National Geographic is “inspiring people to care about the planet” and its interests include geography, archaeology and natural science, the promotion of environmental and historical conservation, and the study of world culture and history.
About National Geographic Newsletters
National Geographic offers free email newsletters for registered customers that deliver the best of National Geographic send directly to them. It also offers a coupon for 20% off in the National Geographic Online Store for any purchase there.
By signing up for National Geographic newsletters, you can receive free online newsletters about the latest offers from National Geographic. You can also get the coupon mentioned above. What is more, the sign-up can be online and is easy and fast to complete.
How to sign up for National Geographic newsletters?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address and a valid US zip code.
- Go to the website of National Geographic at www.nationalgeographic.com and click on the button marked “Sign Up” below the sign “Newsletters”.
- Enter your email address, first name, last name, and zip code into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “SIGN ME UP”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can contact their customer service at http://www.nationalgeographic.com/siteindex/customer/.
The National Geographic Society has published many excellent works. If you are one of their fans, you can sign up for National Geographic newsletters to receive news about National Geographic.