Virgin Credit Card Online Application
About Virgin Money
Virgin Money is a bank and financial services company which is based in the United Kingdom. It is owned by the Virgin Group and it was founded in 1995 by Sir Richard Branson. Later, Virgin Money expanded its operations around the world. Now it has 75 branches in the UK, Australia and South Africa. The products of Virgin Money include Virgin credit cards, prepaid cards, mortgages, life insurance, car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, travel insurance, savings accounts, individual savings accounts and pensions.
About Virgin Credit Card
Virgin credit card is a brand of credit card which is launched by Virgin Money. It is available in South Africa and the United Kingdom through Virgin Money. It firstly launched in 2002 in the UK and then it expanded to Australia and South Africa. Currently, there are several kinds of Virgin credit cards for customers to choose from and different Virgin credit cards offer different benefits for the cardholders.
By applying for a Virgin credit card online, you do not need to go to a Virgin Money office to wait for your turn during their business hours. You can also compare different cards online and choose the best one for you. The online application is easy, fast, secure and free.
How to apply for a Virgin credit card online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal adult resident of the UK.
- Go to the website of Virgin Money at www.myvirginmoney.com and then click on the link marked “Cards” at the top of the website.
- Select the credit card that you want to apply for. Take “Balance Transfer Credit Card” as an example. Click on the link marked “Balance Transfer Credit Card” and then click on the button marked “Apply online”.
- Choose the color you’d like, tick to box to indicate that you have read the summary, and then click on the button marked “Apply now”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes, or choose answers from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your address into the required boxes or select answers from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your employment information into the required boxes, or select answers from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your bank information into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the online application process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/credit-cards-v3/faq.jsp.
Go to the website of Virgin Money to apply for a Virgin credit card. There are several options and there must be one that fits you best.