Activate Your TurboTax Card to Enjoy Benefits
TurboTax is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in the United States and it was developed by Micheal A. Chapman of Chipsoft in the mid-1980s. In1993, it is acquired by Intuit Corporation headquartered in Mountain View California and now known as Intuit Consumer Tax Group based in San Diego. It was originally developed by Softview which was later purchased by Chipsoft.
About TurboTax Card
TurboTax Card is a prepaid Visa Card which is reloadable. You can use it everywhere where Visa Cards are accepted. You can also use it at ATMs easily. With TurboTax Card, you can check your balance and account history easily online and your money stays protected even if your card is stolen. Besides, there is no line of credit linked to this card.
So the TurboTax card comes with specifications which are not available in any other cards and it provides the fastest services to its customers. The activation is very easy and only takes one minute or two.
How to activate TurboTax Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your TurboTax Card.
- Your social security number.
- Go to My TurboTax Card website at www.MyTurboTaxCard.com.
- Click on the link “Activate Your Card” in the upper part of the page.
- Enter your card information, including 16-digit personalized card number, card expiration date, 3-digit security code, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click on the button marked “Next” and then follow confirmation process to activate your card. You also need to create a password used for log-in to access your account.
- If you have more questions, you can visit the website at https://www.myturbotaxcard.com/turbotax/help#01.
You can also call at 866-963-1634 to activate your TurboTax Card. Once your card is activated you can enjoy all the benefits it offers to the TurboTax card users. Why not activate it now?