Obtain Your Test Results from LabCalls
About TeleVox Software
TeleVox Software is a software company which provides engagement communication solutions for doctors and hospitals and other agencies which need engagement communication solutions. It was founded in 1992 and it provides services to doctors, hospitals, dentists, health plans, utility companies, credit unions, small business owners to help them connect, engage, motivate and activate their customers.
LabCalls is a lab results inquiry system which is supported by TeleVox Software. It provide a service to doctors and hospitals that allows their patients to receive the results of medical tests performed at their laboratories.
By obtaining your test results from LabCalls, you will not need to go to the hospital or your doctor or your dentist during their office hours to wait for your turn. You just go to the website whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. It is easy, simple and fast.
How can you obtain your test results from LabCalls?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your doctor or dentist or the hospital you have visited and had a test done at must be a client of TeleVox.
- You must have received a client number, client login ID and PIN information from the doctor or dentist or the hospital you have visited and have this information handy.
- Go to LabCalls website at https://www-den.mytelevox.com/MYTESTRESULTS/Login.aspx.
- Enter the customer/client number, client login/user ID, and PIN which you can get from the doctor or hospital you have visited into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “Login”.
- Follow instructions to obtain your test results.
- For more information about TeleVox, you can go to http://www.televox.com/.
LabCalls is really a helpful and convenient system provided by TeleVox Software for both hospitals and patients. It’s a great way for you to save time and quickly, simply receive important test results without having to go into the hospital or your doctor’s office and sit around waiting rooms all day.