Take Part In PizzaExpress Customer Survey
PizzaExpress is a chained pizza restaurant in UK. Founded in 1965 by Peter Boizot, it is now operated by the Gondola Group. PizzaExpress has different names in different countries. For instance, it is named Milano in Ireland, and Pizza Milano in France, Pizza Marzano in Spain, and in Hongkong it is still called Pizza Express as it is in UK.
About PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey
PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey is the online customer survey developed by PizzaExpress with the expectations of gaining its regular customers’ feedbacks or comments or even complains about their food and service, which will service as a precious suggestion for their further development and the improvement of the food and service provided in any PizzaExpress outlets.
With a receipt which is got for your recent visit to any PizzaExpress restaurant, you can now visit the website of PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey and answer the questions with your own dining experience at PizzaExpress. It will take within 3 minutes to finish. And every participant will be offered an E-voucher by the end of the survey, and the chance to enter the monthly sweepstakes for a £500 PizzaExpress gift card.
How Can You Take Part In PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from PizzaExpress.
- Visit the official homepage of PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey at: http://www.mypizzaexpress.com.
- Enter the four digit code printed at the bottom of your receipt, and click "Tell us what you think".
- In the new page, start answering the survey questions.
- For further information, please refer to Customer Service website at: http://www.pizzaexpress.com/customerservice/.