Go to Mylife.com to find out who is searching for you
About MyLife, Inc.
MyLife, Inc. runs a social network which aims to help you to get and keep in touch with your friends. It provides an easy and effective way for you to either know about the latest news of your friends or try to find someone with whom you have lost touch.
About Who's Searching For You
Who's Searching For You is one of the hottest services at Mylife.com. It helps you to know whether anyone has searched for you on the internet. If someone has searched for people with the same name, at the similar age and from the same region as you at Mylife.com, then it will let you know through emails.
With the service, you will receive the newest information about searches for you, which may help you to find new and old friends. Meanwhile, based on the results of Who's Searching For You, you can control or modify your presence and performance on the internet. Besides, you can also know who have searched for your friends. It is a simple, fast and free way for you to discover who is interested in or trying to find you.
How can you find out who is searching for you online by using MyLife.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An email address.
- Some personal information, such as your name, gender, birthday and zip code.
- Go to MyLife website at: http://www.mylife.com/.
- Click on "SIGN UP FREE" at the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Enter your name, email, gender, birthday and zip code, and then click on the green button that reads "Join for Free" to finish the registration process.
- Under "Who's Searching For You" on the homepage, enter your first and last name, your age and your zip code, and then click on the button marked "Find Out Now" to see the results.
- For further information, refer to the Self-Service Support at: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-58923351/cmd/kbresource/kb-8980635881759108758/front_page!PAGETYPE.
Are you curious if there's anyone who has searched for you on the internet? If yes, then you can go to Mylife.com to find it out. It takes you only one or two minutes to sign up, and then it will be very easy to know any searches for you. The service helps you discover old and new friends and it is totally free!