Online Insight Web Account Registration
Insight is a financial company which is based in the United States. It is headquartered in Homewood in the State of Alabama in the United States. Insight is a leader in the prepaid card industry with a passion for delivering innovative financial services for their customers and provides financial solutions for millions of overlooked consumers who lack a traditional bank account. The Insight MasterCard Prepaid card is issued by First California Bank or Urban Trust Bank, FSB.
About Insight Web Account
Insight provides online services for their MasterCard prepaid cardholders through their web accounts. The Insight MasterCard prepaid cardholder can go online to register for a web account at the website of Insight and then they can manage their account over the internet. Services include viewing balance, transaction history and account information, receiving free direct deposits, and making online payments and so on.
By registering for an Insight web account online, you can use the online management services mentioned above whenever and wherever you need to. What is more, the online registration is also easy and simple to do.
How to register for an Insight web account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be an Insight MasterCard prepaid cardholder and you need to have your card number handy.
- Go to the Insight MasterCard prepaid cardholder service website at www.myinsightcard.com.
- Click on the link marked “register for a web account”
- Enter your card number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Proceed”.
- Follow instructions to complete the web account online registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page of Insight at http://www.insightcards.com/faqs/.
Insight does not provide much information about its cards and services on their website. If there were more information for customers, they might attract more customers.