Make payments Online at MyFloridaCounty
Myfloridacounty.com has been operated by the Florida Association of Court Clerks Services Group for 10 years. The website of myfloridacounty.com is maintained by staff in Tallahassee in charge of all the payment process, answering questions from clients, solving problems, as well as providing supports and improvement for the website.
About the payments online
MyFloridaCounty.com website provides internet access to local and state government information and services all over the United States. One could easily accept the electronic commerce over the internet, through the MyFloridaCounty website along with an easy-to-use, cost-efficient way of payment online.
Myfloridacounty.com provides three outstanding services for the clients: streamlining the purchasing process, improving the information architecture of the site to make information and services very easy to be found, and offering a Spanish language version of the site. With the benefit and convenience from the website, one could easily make online payments.
How Do You Make Payments Online At My Florida County?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access and a valid account of user name of myfloridacounty.com.
- Go to the main page of myfloridacounty at www.myfloridacounty.com to start one's payment.
- Choose the target payment from 3 different types of Child support, traffic tickets and order official records, click the button "Pay now" or "Order now" at the bottom to start the payment.
- One will be redirected to create an account of myfloridacounty if one doesn't own a valid account. Follow the instructions of the website and provide personal information for registration, all the information is kept highly confidential by the website and won't be released to a third party.
- After successfully creating an account, one will continue to the payment page. Follow the process and use the possible financial card, one will finish the payment quickly after confirming the detail of the service.
- For further question about the Office Records, please refer to the Official Records FAQ at https://www.myfloridacounty.com/official_records/faq.html.
By providing methods for purchasing online, myfloridacounty.com makes sure the site services to be more user-centered. For the clients, they can easily pay for the bills online instead of going out.