search for Florida Child Care Provider
About the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) is part of the Florida State government, which is responsible for improving the living standard of individuals and families in Florida. Staffs of DCF work hard to provide various valued social services for their customers, especially for children, elderly and disabled and other people in need. Services and programs they provide include Adult Protective services, Child Care services program, ACCESS program, refugee service and more.
About the Child Care Services Program of Florida Department of Children and Families
Child Care services program is a social service program provided by Florida Department of Children and Families that aims to protect the health and safety of children with care. The program provides child care licensing activities as well as training activities for child care personnel and more. If you are looking for a child care provider in Florida, you can go to this website to search for a suitable one that meets your need. You can view provider details, including the provider contact, licensing and program information through child care provider search.
Child care provider search is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for you to find out a suitable child care provider for your children in Florida through Florida Child Care Service program platform. This service is online and is completely not-for-profit.
How to search for Child Care Provider at Florida Department of Children and Families?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- To be eligible, you need to be a resident of Florida.
- Go to the Child Care Services Program of Florida Department of Children and Families website at: www.myflorida.com/childcare.
- Find the link of Child Care Provider Search and then click on the link marked “Search Now.”
- Select the county in Florida you live in, the type of search and a provider type you preferred, as well as service options and Special Accreditations/Programs you're interested, then click "Search" blocks below to begin the search.
- For further information, refer to the Child Care Program of Florida DCF FAQs at: http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/contact/contact_Childcare.shtml.
If you are looking for a child care provider in Florida, you can go to Florida Child Care services program to search for a suitable one that meets your need. It's easy, convenient and free.