Account Creation at FedLoan Servicing
About the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency and FedLoan Servicing
The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, commonly known as “PHEAA” for short, is the quasi-governmental agency that administers several State higher education student financial aid programs in the state of Pennsylvania. It was created in 1963 and is now it a national provider of student financial aid services for students and schools. PHEAA has regional offices throughout the state. PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing operations for federally-owned loans as FedLoan Servicing.
About FedLoan Servicing Account
FedLoan Servicing offers convenient online services through its online account system. Customers of FedLoan Servicing can go to create an account online to manage their loan over the internet. The account allows customers to make online payments, change their addresses, sign up for paperless billing, and view loan details and more.
By creating an account at FedLoan Servicing, you can use the online services mentioned above to make your loan account management much easier, simpler, and more convenient for you. What is more, creating an account is also simple and easy.
How to create an account at FedLoan Servicing?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a FedLoan Servicing customer and have your loan account number or social security number handy.
- Go to the website of FedLoan account at www.myfedloan.org and then click on the button marked “Create an Account”.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth as well as your account number or social security number, and, finally, your email address into the required boxes.
- Tick the box to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete creating the account online.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://www.myfedloan.org/help-center/faq/index.shtml.
The FAQ page of FedLoan Servicing is really comprehensive, containing almost everything you need to know about FebLoan Servicing and their related services. It is really useful for FedLoan servicing customers.