Apply for a Discover Card with Invitation Number
About Discover Financial Services
Discover Financial Services is a financial services company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1985 as a subsidiary of Sears and it became an independent, publicly traded company in 2007. Discover Financial Services issues the Discover Card and operates the Discover and Pulse networks.
About Discover Card
The Discover Card is a major credit card issued primarily in the United States. It was originally introduced by Sears and now it has become the third largest credit card brand in the United States. Most Discover cards are issued by Discover Bank. Discover Card transactions are processed through the Discover Network payment network. In 2006, the company announced that it would begin offering Discover Debit cards to banks that would operate using the Pulse payment system.
By applying for a Discover Card with an invitation number, you can enjoy the complete and considerate services offered by Discover to their card holders. The application is easy, fast and convenient.
How can you apply for a Discover Card with an invitation number?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have received an offer letter with an invitation number from Discover.
- Go to Discover Card application website at https://www.discover.com/apply/mydiscovercard/mydiscovercard.shtml?vcmpgn=mydiscovercard_com.
- Enter your invitation number which you can find on the offer letter from Discover into the required box and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the application process.
- If you need help, you can go to the Discover Card help center at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/?ICMPGN=TNV_HELP_TXT.
If you have received a Discover offer letter with an invitation number in it, you can go to their website to apply for a Discover Card online easily and conveniently.