Access Cricket MMBox for a Multimedia Message
About Cricket Communications
First launched in Chattanooga, TN on March 17, 1999, Cricket Wireless is an American company headquartered in San Diego which provides wireless services to over 7 million customers all around the United States. Cricket Wireless is a subsidiary of Leap Wireless, and it offers nationwide 3G service to its customers using Sprint's 3G network under the agreement between Leap Wireless and Sprint Nextel.
About Cricket MMBox
Short for "Multimedia Mailbox", MMBox is a web-based mailbox messaging service portal which allows customers to view any multimedia message through a web browser. Supported by Cricket Communications, the MMBox allows both subscribers and non-subscribers to view a multimedia message with the multimedia viewer.
It's very simple and easy, whether you are a provisioned subscriber or not, to access Cricket MMBox to view a multimedia message. With a Cricket mobile phone, you can view all the multimedia messages you've received online completely at any time.
How can you access Cricket MMBox to view a multimedia message?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A Cricket mobile phone.
- A MSISDN number and Message ID.
- Go to the web mail service portal of Cricket at http://otp.mycricket.com/mmbox/otp.html.
- Enter your MSISDN number and the message ID and click the button marked "Log In"
- Then you can view the multimedia messages you've received.
- For further information, refer to the help center at http://otp.mycricket.com/mmbox/help/en/mms/MMBox/otp_user_view_message.htm.
What's designed for multimedia messages? Cricket MMBox is the answer! Fast, stable and convenient, Cricket MMBox provides one of the best services for subscribers as well as non-subscribers! Take several minutes and access Cricket MMBox to view multimedia messages!