Register a CreditKeeper Membership
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial service groups in the world with around 7,200 offices across the world. It consists of four business groups: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, and Global Private Banking. Founded in 1991, it is headquartered in London.
About the CreditKeeper
The CreditKeeper, provided by HSBC, will help you understand your current credit situation by providing you with credit report, personal credit score and credit report monitoring. In this way, you will be able to get detailed credit report including your personal information, credit history and other relevant information. Detailed and personalized credit analysis and any news regarding the account will be provided.
Your credit will be very crucial if you intend to purchase a new car, a new home or apply for another credit card or loan. Even the employment opportunities may be affected by it. CreditKeeper will give you a clearer picture of your credit and help you improve your credit.
How can you register a CreditKeeper membership?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid member number.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the CreditKeeper website at: www.mycreditkeeper.com.
- Click the button marked "Register" at the right of the page.
- Enter your member number, username and your detailed personal information into the required field and tick to indicate that "I have read and agree to the terms above".
- Click on the button marked "Submit".
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration procedure.
- For further information, refer to the CreditKeeper Customer Service Center FAQ at: https://www.mycreditkeeper.com/content/faqs.html.
Do you want to improve your credit? Do you want to apply for loans smoothly? If yes, you definitely need register a CreditKeeper membership. It can provide you with a clear picture of your credit situation and credit monitoring service. You need no longer worry about your credit.