Register To Be A Courier with Hermes
Hermes is the largest home delivery courier network in UK. With a network of over 7,500 lifestyle couriers, it deals with over 115 million deliveries and collections every annum. By cooperation with businesses of all sizes, it has innovated its delivery solutions including next day delivery, SMS messaging, parcel returns, and real time management information.
About Hermes Online Courier Service
Hermes online courier service is an online system provided at its own website in which anyone with a car or van, a garage to store goods, a telephone and a valid driving license can register to be a courier with Hermes. By supplying valid and sufficient personal information, you will be considered first when there are job vacancies available.
For any candidates who have registered to be a courier with Hermes, their personal details will be kept in file for any courier job options that may be suitable. It is convenient that everything can be done on the internet, without the inconvenience of fulfilling kinds of paper forms and wait in long queues for job vacancies.
How Can You Apply To Be A Courier With Hermes?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have a device with access to the internet.
- You need to have a car or van, a full driving license, a garage or storage space, and a telephone.
- Visit the webpage of Hermes Online Courier Service at: http://www.mycouriersonline.co.uk.
- Click "Register a new e-mail address".
- Enter your Courier Number and your e-mail address in the new page, and click "Confirm details".
- Enter the courier number, your e-mail address, first name, surname and postcode, and click "CONFIRM DETAILS".
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registration.
- For further information, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.hermesworld.com/en/contact/.