Account Creation Online at ClientLine
About First Data
First Data Corporation is a payment processing company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1969. First Data provides electronic commerce and payment solutions to their clients. Its portfolio of services includes merchant transaction processing services, credit, debit, private-label, gift, payroll and other prepaid card offerings, fraud protection and authentication solutions, electronic check acceptance services through TeleCheck, and internet commerce and mobile payment solutions.
ClientLine is a web tool for clients of First Data to track, analyze and monitor payment processing information. Clients can create an online account at ClientLine and then they can analyze payment processing and use all of ClientLine’s easy online tools to quickly and effectively manage their electronic transactions.
By creating an account at ClientLine, you can get 24/7 access to your electronic transactions and view your transaction details whenever and wherever you want. What is more, the creation of an online account is simple, easy, fast and secure.
How to create an account at ClientLine?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a client of First Data and have your merchant number handy.
- Go to the website of ClientLine at www.myclientline.net and then click on the button marked “Enroll”.
- Click on the link marked “Begin Enrollment”.
- Enter the merchant number and the business checking account number into the required boxes.
- Enter your first name, last name, zip code, phone number, and email address into the required boxes and verify the email address.
- Select a language from the drop-down menu, select a security question from the drop-down menu and then answer the question.
- Enter the characters shown in the security image into the required box and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the whole process.
- If you need help, you should go to the ClientLine training demo at https://www.myclientline.net/publicS/clrp/training/demo/index.html.
Using a ClientLine online account is an easy way to access, view and analyze your electronic transactions. It is helpful, useful, secure and convenient.