Sign up to Access to Your CIGNA Account Online
About the CIGNA
CIGNA is a leading global provider of health care service with over 70 million customer relationships across the world. It intends to help the people improve their health. CIGNA was founded in 1982 on the basis of merger of the Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and the Insurance Company of North America (INA).
About the myCIGNA Account
The account of myCIGNA entitles the customers to review the coverage information online. It will become very simple and convenient to check the account information whenever and wherever at your own convenience. You will be able to review the account balance and plan coverage, check claim status, search for a doctor, upgrade your profile.
Once you've registered for myCIGNA, you can access your account over the internet in a safe, secure fashion without going through the hassle of calling customer support on the telephone or going into a bank branch office. The procedure of registration is simple, convenient and uncomplicated.
How can you register for a myCIGNA account to manage your CIGNA plans online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Cigna Customer ID or Social Security Number.
- Go to the myCIGNA website at: www.mycigna.com and then click on the button marked "REGISTER NOW".
- Enter your name and city into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Search.”
- Enter your personal information into the required field and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Accomplish the registration procedure according to the direction.
An account of myCIGNA provides customers of CIGNA with an online access to their accounts flexibly. The service is completely free to use and can be accessed from any computer with a connection to the internet. Thus the customers of CIGNA are highly recommended to register for the account online immediately.