Join MyCenturyLink to Create Your Own Homepage
About CenturyLink, Inc.
CenturyLink, Inc., founded in 1968 and based in Monroe, Louisiana, is the third largest broadband and telecommunications company in the U.S., offering broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country.
CenturyLink has the tools and packages to put what you want in one place at MyCenturyLink.com, a customized portal and a dynamic source of services and information, including local and national news, sports, entertainment and access to e-mail. All CenturyLink High-Speed Internet customers can sign up for CenturyLink to create their customized homepage.
By creating an account for MyCenturyLink, you will be able to customize your home page with information that's important to you such as news, weather, sports, local events and more, watch free videos and enjoy commercial-free, streaming radio and hundreds of games on mycenturylink.com. It's customizable and convenient.
How to sign up for CenturyLink to create a customized homepage?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a CenturyLink High-Speed Internet customer.
- Go to the MyCenturyLink website at: www.mycenturylink.com, and click on "Create Account".
- Read the on-screen instructions and click on the button marked "Next" to begin.
- You need to provide your account number and order number, or your login for mycenturylink.com or myqwest.com, or your telephone number and account code to identify yourself, and then click on "Continue with Installation".
- Create a username and password for your account, and then follow the instructions step by step to complete your account creation.
- For further information, refer to MyCenturyLink Support at: http://www.mycenturylink.com/support/.
If you already have CenturyLink High-Speed Internet but don't have a login for MyCenturyLink.com, sign up now!