Assurant Insurance Policy Management
About Assurant Specialty Property
Assurant Specialty Property is a leading provider of insurance products and services to clients and customers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Assurant Specialty Property's parent company is Assurant, Inc., a US$27 billion company with US$8 billion in assets and over 14,000 employees.
About Assurant Insurance Policy Management
The Assurant Specialty Property offers a service that enables their customers to register to manage their Assurant Insurance policy online. If you are already an Assurant Specialty Property customer, registration is easy and you can start managing your Assurant Insurance policy online in just a few minutes.
By registering for an Assurant Insurance account, you can view your policy document, renew your insurance policy and make amendments from the convenience of your home or office computers whenever you want. It is easy and secure.
How to Register to Manage an Assurant Insurance Policy?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Assurant Insurance Policy Number.
- Go to the Assurant Insurance Center website at: http://www.myassurantpolicy.com, and click on the "REGISTER" button at the right page.
- Enter the Policy Number as printed on the upper left section of your Declarations page or the upper right-hand section of your billing notice, as well as your zip code and the policy effective date, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Once registered, you will be able to login to manage your Assurant Insurance policy.
If you are an Assurant Specialty Property customer, register now and you can start managing your Assurant Insurance policy online immediately.