Join In Applebee's Guest Experience Survey
About the Applebee's
Applebee's, founded in 1980 by Bill and T. J. Palmer, is the largest casual restaurant in North America. The company franchises and operates the Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain, which serves its customers with mainstream American dishes such as salads, chicken, shrimp, pasta and its signature dish "riblets". In November 2007, Applebee's was purchased by IHOP Corp., creating the largest full-service restaurant company in the world. Currently, there are almost 2,000 Applebee's restaurants in U.S. and 16 other countries.
About the Applebee's Guest Experience Survey
Applebee's Guest Experience Survey is an online activity to collect guests' feedback on their dining experience at the restaurant. The survey, powered by is Empathica, Inc., is now available in 16 countries including United States, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Qatar, Singapore, etc. U.S. customers can choose to take part in the survey either in English or in Spanish.
By taking part in the Applebee's Guest Experience Survey, you will have the opportunity to receive 10 chances to win $1,000 daily. Plus, you can instantly win other great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly at the end of this survey.
How Can You Take Part In Applebee's Guest Experience Survey To Win $1,000?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A valid Applebee's receipt.
- Go to the Applebee's Guest Experience Survey website at: http://www.myapplebeesvisit.com.
- Select the country where you visited Applebee's and your language, and then click on the "ENTER THE SURVEY" button.
- Type in the requested information from your receipt and click on the "ENTER" button to access the survey.
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions to complete the survey.
- If you have trouble entering the survey, you may refer to the Survey Help at: http://www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_NA.html