Register to Access an AARP Medicare Plan
UnitedHealthcare is a large health insurer in the U.S. providing affordable health care benefit plans and services to millions of individuals nationwide. Its parent UnitedHealth Group, a diversified Fortune 50 health and well-being company, serves nearly 70 million customers in the U.S.
About the AARP Medicare Plans
The AARP Medicare Plans, insured through UnitedHealthcare and its affiliated companies, provide health insurance coverage to people who are eligible to join the plans. There are three types of Medicare plans for customers to choose from: Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare prescription drug plans and Medicare Supplement Insurance. If you are already a Medicare plan member, you can register for an online account.
By registering for an AARP Medicare Plan online account, you will be able to view your personal information, including plan details and coverage summaries, as well as track and pay your premium and access the renew newsletter. An online account will bring you lots of convenience.
How to Register to Access an AARP Medicare Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Your member ID card or Medicare ID card.
- Go to the AARP Medicare Plan website at: http://www.myaarpmedicare.com, and click on the button marked "register now".
- Enter your member ID (Medicare ID) and date of birth in the required fields, and then click on the button marked "continue" to go to the next step.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your registration.
- Once registered, you can access to your online account to enjoy the great features.
If you are a Medicare plan member, you must register for an online account to access all of your most important information. The service makes your life easier.