Post Your Resume at Monster.com to Find a Job
Monster.com is a job website which is owned and operated by Monster Worldwide, Inc. It was launched in 1999 and now has become one of the largest employment websites in the world. In 2006, Monster was one the 20 most visited websites out of 100 million worldwide. It employs about 5,000 employees in 36 countries.
About Posting a Resume at Monster.com
Monster.com allows job seekers to post their resumes online to make them known to employers. Job seekers can upload a resume which they have finished or create a new one by building a resume with Monster’s Resume Builder. Once the resume is posted, it is searchable by employers.
By posting your resume at Monster.com, your resume can be found by employers so that you will get more opportunities for work. What is more, posting a resume at Monster.com is simple, easy and fast.
How can you post your resume at Monster.com to find a job?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Monster.com at www.monster.com, put your mouse on the link marked “Resume”, and then click on the button marked “Post a Resume”.
- Click on the button marked “Upload My Resume”.
- Click on the link marked “Become A Member”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process and then upload your resume.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://help.monster.com/my20/faq.aspx#.
Monster.com is a helpful and useful website for both employers and job seekers. Employers can post job listings there and job seekers can search for available jobs.